Thursday, February 09, 2006

Can it bee?

Ok, the image is fuzzy, but work with me here. This little darling came to my window and was sunbathing. Can it be?! Is this a sign? Is spring coming? I heard the frog in my backyard again last night. I haven't heard it since Christmas. It seemed to have gone through puberty in the last two months, and is now a beautiful, resonating barritone. My fairy goodmother, K, told me that frogs are a good sign, because they will not sing when predators are about. What can it possibly mean when you are serenaded by a frog and then blessed with the presence of such a magnificent bee? It must be a sign of good things to come. Here's hoping....

3 Comments:

Blogger Triple Dog said...

It's coming, it's really, really coming!!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Brown Shoes said...

Not you now...
come back and play.

brown


P.S. We need to meet up again soon - I have some wicked swag for you!!!

11:12 AM  
Blogger RJ March said...

OK, lady-- put down the kid and get back to your keyboard.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home